A committee designated by the Provost will advise the Provost on the allocation of funds.
Project proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• Alignment with this year’s ITIF theme.
• Prospects for integration into a unit’s overall curriculum plan and programmatic priorities
• The interdisciplinary/interprofessional nature of the project
• The level of student involvement in the project
• The assessment/evaluation component of the project
• The transferability of the project’s idea or concept to other units
• The ‘shareability’ and ‘modifiability’ of the project, and the degree to which open standards are employed.
• The degree to which the project leverages existing resources and mechanisms at UofT
• The specificity of the matching funds
• The specificity of a plan for long-term sustainability